So, my new adventure....are you ready for this. As you can guess by the title it has something to do with driver's education. I have decided to take courses to teach driver's ed. Crazy right? I know but the pay is good and the hours are even better. You set your own. I need something year round. As some of you know we lost the house in Derry. Reason being you can not get an FHA loan when you don't work year round. Unless you have a job for the off months that you have been at for at least two years. This is my solution, year round work and not taking much time away from my children. Just a few pictures of the kids playing outside.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Driver's Education...
So, my new adventure....are you ready for this. As you can guess by the title it has something to do with driver's education. I have decided to take courses to teach driver's ed. Crazy right? I know but the pay is good and the hours are even better. You set your own. I need something year round. As some of you know we lost the house in Derry. Reason being you can not get an FHA loan when you don't work year round. Unless you have a job for the off months that you have been at for at least two years. This is my solution, year round work and not taking much time away from my children. Just a few pictures of the kids playing outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment