Saturday, May 24, 2008

NEED TO VENT...It has been a morning.

Ok, Dan is on a fishing trip so it is me, the kids and the dog. I was awakened this morning by the sounds of ultimate chaos. The cat came running in screeching, spitting and hissing. The dog was behind her barking and Marcus was running attached to the dog's tail. All of which decided that my bed was a good spot to stop and fight it out. So, good morning it is 4:45am!

So after breakfast I decided it was a good time to take a bath. The kids were relaxed and watching some cartoons. I just started running the bath and I heard Marcus in the living room. "I can't catch that fish!" of course curiosity and fear took over and I went to investigate. Marcus had dumped an entire jar of fish food in the salt water tank and was using the container to catch the clown fish. So now the fish tank has a blanket of food over the bottom, the rocks and all of the corals. The fish are swimming in a never ending cloud of food. Oh and we have no salt to do a water change! (it is going to be a long day)....I finally cleaned up Marcus and got him settled....

I got into the tub and started to shave my legs. I had 3/4 of a leg shaved and Noah comes in the bathroom. "Mommy there is a man in the drive way." Now I am thinking to myself at this point it is quarter to 8 in the morning. I get out of the tub and wrap up in a towel and go to look. Half way down the hall I realize that Marcus is in the living room and the kitchen door is open. Now my heart starts to race...I look and there is no one there. I said to Noah. "There is no one there"...are you ready for his response...(Now that I have nearly had a heart attack)..."I know, I was just trying to trick you!" ......

Well, I have just about lost my mind.

No comments: