Yesterday we had a charter to the beach. We were there about an hour when high tide came. I was moving the blanket back and Noah and Marcus were playing in the rocks looking for crabs. They were about 2 feet behind me when all of a sudden Marcus was screaming. He cut his thumb on a piece of glass. It was good and deep. We ended up at the emergency room for about 3 hours and 3 stitches. The poor thing, he keeps saying " I no touch glass, it hurt me." He is trying to eat waffles with his left hand and having quite the hard time. :(
Friday, July 18, 2008
The Boo-Boo
Yesterday we had a charter to the beach. We were there about an hour when high tide came. I was moving the blanket back and Noah and Marcus were playing in the rocks looking for crabs. They were about 2 feet behind me when all of a sudden Marcus was screaming. He cut his thumb on a piece of glass. It was good and deep. We ended up at the emergency room for about 3 hours and 3 stitches. The poor thing, he keeps saying " I no touch glass, it hurt me." He is trying to eat waffles with his left hand and having quite the hard time. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment