This blog started out being a place to rant about the day and get out all of my frustrations. Some where along the way I realized it was supposed to be something more.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Grandma with the hose....and a sleepy boy!
Grandma Romano (or MAMMA 'MANO as Marcus calls her) was washing th chairs and Jackson needed a squirt or two with the hose! Marcus was so tired after a day at the pool that he fell asleep half out of his bed. I had to take a picture!
I am 29 years old & I am a lot of things. I am a wife to Dan, mother to Noah (5) and Marcus (4), daughter, friend and a school bus driver. I am trying to figure out just what all of these things mean and how to be better at them. Everyday I learn something new about the person I want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment